Climbing Kerinci volcano admire spectacular highest peak of Mount Kerinci volcano Indonesia 3805. It is the only amazing place to view Sumatra landscapes. Kerinci is the highest volcano in Sumatra and Southeast Asia with peak 3805m. Its located in the district of Kayu aro. The most comment people climbing Kerinci volcano from kersik tuo village by first landed in Padang airport. Kerinci is belong to kerinci seblat national park. Even the driving time Padang airport to kersik tuo take 7-8 hrs, still many trekker from around the world interested climb up the highest volcano in Sumatra. we said when we were on Kerinci summit ” we are the highest men in Sumatra”. we were really being the Kerinci summiteers. Do you interest becoming highest men In Sumatra or even in Southeast Asia? so Join us on the program of Climbing Kerinci volcano. Book your Mount Kerinci climb program with your friends or family because Life is short, Take the trip, Buy the shoes and Eat the cake.
Upon arrival at Padang airport, our guide met you then transfer by bus/minivan for about 7-8 hours drive to Kersik Tuo village at 1.425 m above sea level. En route (if possible – not dark) sightseeing and stop for refreshment. Dinner and overnight in Kersik Tuo home stay, local guest house with very simple facilities. Packing up and last preparation. Go to bed as earlier as possible for starting tomorrow!.
-Meals: Personal account
-Accommodation: Guest house
Early morning after breakfast, walk about 2 hours or by local transportation (ox-cart) to the Kerinci Seblat National Park Entrance Gate. Continue by 7-8 hours trekking to base camp 3. Lunch enroute ala Indonesian, arrived at shelter 3, resting and camping. Dinner will be prepared by our cooks and overnight in tent.
-Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Early morning wake up! A cup of hot coffee or tea then we start to climb the summit of Mount Kerinci (3,805 M).Reach the summit while sun is rising, taking photograph and some rest then descend down base camp for breakfast. Return to Kresik Tuo Village. Arrived at kersik tuo accommodation, resting, free at your own leisure.
-Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
-Accommodation: Guest house
Woke up early, simple breakfast, by 5am, driving directly to Padang airport for 7 – 8 hrs. Lunch enroute to Padang airport. NOTE: You need to let us know either dropping to hotel or airport. Tour end here.
Day 1: Padang airport – Kersik Tuo Village – Home Stay
– 7 – 8 hrs driving time
– 12;00 Lunch time at Padang Food
– 19;00. Dinner at Home stay
Day 2: Home Stay – Kerinci Entering Post – Shelter 3
– 06 30 wake up
– 07;00 Breakfast with Fried rice and eggs + coffee/tea
– 07;30 Double check all the equipments and food supply. the trekker has to carry their own drink water 1,5 liter and camera/video.
– 08:30 start leaving home stay to the gate of Kerinci
– 09:00 Get ready for the hiking mount Kerinci. it take approximately 7 – 8 hours to the shelter 3 (3300Masl)
– 12:00 Lunch time in the kerinci;s forest with rice, fried chicken and vegetables
– 17:30 Dinner with hot rice and chickens
Day 3: Shelter 3 – Kerinci Summit – Back to shelter
– 03 30 having hot coffee/Tea and biscuits/snacks before summit
– 04 00 Start to climb up the Kerinci summit (3805Masl) approximately 2hrs walking distance.
– 0800 Back to the shelter
– 10 00 Breakfast boiled/fried noodle
– 10 30 Descend down to the home stay. Approximately 5 – 6 hours walking distance.
Day 4: Home Stay – Padang Hotel/ Airport ( 7 – 8hrs driving time)
– 07:00 Breakfast with Fried rice and eggs + coffee/Tea
– 08:00 Leaving for Padang airport/hotel
– 12 00 Lunch time at Padang food
– 15.00 Arriving in Padang – Make sure on your late afternoon flight but advised for stay a night at Padang hotel.
– Local Transportation.
– Camping equipments (Tent, sleeping bed and cooking gears).
– Guide and Porters.
– Snacks and Fruit (banana/Pineapple).
– Mineral water 3 liters per day/person.
– Accommodation as per itinerary.
– Transfer in/out from/to Padang airport by private car.
– Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner).
– Entrance Fee.
– Permit and conservation fee for the park.
– Airport tax.
– Padang Hotel.
– Alcoholic beverages.
– Soft drinks.
– Phone calls.
– All extra personal expenses that not mentioned on items above.
– Any kind of expenditures incurred due to flight cancellation/delays or due other caused beyond our control.
– Sun Block lotion, hat / cap, gloves, sun glasses.
– Camera, extra roll film for manual camera, fully charge battery for digital.
– 2 / 5 pcs of T shirt.
– Long trek pant / wind proof.
– Jacket and rain coat.
– 3 pcs of short.
– Warm sweater/fleece.
– Wind breaker jacket.
– Small backpack (15-30L).
– Hiking shoes/boots
– Hand sanitizer.
– TP/wet wipes.
– Sun screen.
– Ear plugs.
– Swim suit – if you plan to swim/shower in the hot springs.
– For souvenir and other personal expenses, please bring Rupiah( IDR Indonesia Money ).