2 days 1 night Komodo Rinca adventure trip from Bali by flight and by wooden boat to explore the giant monitor lizards on the island of Rinca. There are several flights fly into Labuan Bajo from Bali airport. There are Trans Nusa, Garuda and wing air. The 2 days trip visiting Komodo dragon is providing for you who has no much time while visiting Bali. It is good enough by eyewitness the giant lizards Komodo Dragon in the their home in Rinca island. We can provides three option on boat types: Open Deck Boat, Fan with Cabin, AC Boat cabin and of course they are different on prices as well as how many person on your groups to travel. Details on Komodo Rinca trip itinerary 2 days program as mentioned below.
On arrival in Labuan Bajo, meeting service then directly transfer to the harbor, we then a board sail for approx 2 hours to Rinca island, lunch will be served on board, arrival in Rinca follow the trail through on the beautiful landscape, save some of your pictures for Komodo dragon and another wild animal, late afternoon proceed to Kalong island to see thousand of Bats flying out from their nest. Dinner and overnight stay on Board
-Meal: Lunch & Dinner
-Accommodation: On boat
Breakfast on board, sail to Bidadari island for snorkeling, swimming and laying on the white sandy beach, after enjoying the beautiful under water sail back to Labuan Bajo then transfer to the airport for your flight back to Denpasar or other destination and ending of program.
-Return transfer in Bali & Labuan Bajo
-1 night on boat
-Full board meals as mentioned on itinerary
-Tea/coffee on boat
-English speaking guide
-Tax & Service
-Airfare, airport Tax
-Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks
-Camera fee of Rp. 50.000/Person and handy cam fee of Rp. 150.000/persons
-Personal expenses and tipping.
– Dress is casual.
– Clothing should be light.
– Preferably cotton with at least one long sleeved shirt and pants.
– Bathing suit.
– Thongs or sandals and Trekking shoes.
– Bring one light sweater or jacket as it can get cool and windy at night.
– Sunglasses, sunhat.
– Rucksack or day bag
– Rain jacket and small umbrella if possible
– Trousers and long shirt (cotton) for trekking
– Long socks plus extra
– Pocket knife and flash light (torch)
– Mosquito and insect repellent
– Camera plus extra micro chip/memory and battery
– Other personal things and medicine
– For souvenir and other personal expenses, please bring Rupiah( IDR Indonesia Money ).
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: +6282236869216 or +6287864601535
– Whatsapp: +6282236869216