Semeru also Gunung Semeru – is the tallest mountain on the island of Java and one of its most active volcanoes. Known also as Mahameru (Great Mountain), it is very steep and rises abruptly above the coastal plains of eastern Java. Maars containing crater lakes have formed along a line through the summit. Semeru lies at the south end of the Tengger Volcanic Complex.
Semeru’s eruptive history is extensive. Since 1818, at least 55 eruptions have been recorded (10 of which resulted in fatalities) consisting of both lava flows and pyroclastic flows.
Semeru has been in a state of near-constant eruption from 1967 to the present. At times, small eruptions happen every 10 minutes or so.
Semeru is regularly climbed by tourists, usually starting from the village of Rano Pani to the north, but though non-technical it can be dangerous.
Upon arrival at Juanda Surabaya airport, you will pick up by our guide then directly transfer to Ranu pane camping ground. lawang. Arrived, Rest and overnight at tent.
Distances: Juanda Airport to Cemoro lawang by private car 4 hours and cemoro lawang to ranu pane by Jeep 1 hour.
-Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Breakfast, then ready to have an adventurer to explore mount semeru slope. it takes 3 hours walk to reach another camp, Kalimati. where you will start next early morning reaching to mount semeru summit. arrived at Kalimati Campsite, resting and enjoy the view surrounding the volcano.
-Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Early morning wake up! We climb to the summit of Mount Semeru (3,676 M). Reach the crater’s rim in 2,5 hours walking, watch sunrise if arrive early. Taking photograph and some rest then descend down base camp for breakfast (Kalimati). Trekking back to Ranu pane then proceed to Cemoro lawang for another overnight at accommodation with hot shower, here you’ll appreciate the beauty of surrounding’s nature.
-Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
-Accommodation: Bromo Permai Hotel/Cemara Indah Hotel/Similar
Breakfast, explore Cemoro lawang until we escort to Juanda airport.
– USD 775 for single traveler/Solo Traveler.
– USD 500 per person minimum 2 person
– USD 410 per person minimum 3 person
– USD 365 per person minimum 4-5 person
– USD 345 per person minimum 6-7 person
– USD 300 per person minimum 8-10 person
– USD 289 per person minimum 11-13 person
– Entrance fee
– Private car
– Meals indicated as per itinerary above
– Mineral water 2 liter/day/person
– 1 night accommodation with hot shower,
– Trekking Gear: Tent, Mattress, Flash light (also possible you can carry your own reading torch)
– Trekking porters
– 4×4 Jeep
– Trekking Guide
– Tax & Service
– Airport tax, Airfare, Airport porters, Laundry and other personal expenses.