Rinca boat trip, this trip making see a historical of bigest Lizards or Komodo darogon in Rincca Island, Rinca also known as Rincah and Rindja, is a small island near Komodo island, East Nusa Tenggara Indonesia within the West Manggarai Regency with an area is 198 square kilometres (76 sq mi). It is part of Komodo National Park. The island is famous for Komodo dragons, giant lizards that can measure up to 3 metres (9.8 ft) long. Rinca is also populated with many other species such as wild pigs, buffalos and many birds.It is a good place to see the Komodo dragon in its natural environment.
Pick up from your hotel in Bali and transfer to the airport, for flight to Labuan Bajo (West Flores). On arrival in Labuan Bajo to will be welcomed and meet by our guide and direct transfer to the harbor to catch the local boat cross to Rinca Island. Lunch will serve on boat. On arrival start you’re trekking, walking through to the typical green forest to explore the wild Komodo Dragons and other wild animal (deer, pigs, monkey, buffaloes and kind of birds). A local ranger will be leading you to this nature preservation. Afterward continue to Kalong Island you can enjoy the sunset while see the Millions of Giant Flying Bats flying out form their home .Dinner and overnight on boat.
Meal: Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation: AC Cabin Baot
Breakfast on boat. Proceed to Bidadari Island for swimming, snorkeling and relaxing in unspoiled coral reef and fish. Afterward sail back to Labuan Bajo. On arrival in Labuan Bajo direct transfer to the airport for your flight to Bali. On arrival in Bali, will transfer back to your original hotel.
– Car Full AC Transfer in out
– Car pick up and Drop in Bali Airport
– Private Ac Cabin Boat
– Meal as mentioned in Itinerary above
– Snorkeling gear
– Entrance fee
– Renger fee in Rinca island
– Camera or handycamp fee
– Tour Guide
– Mineral water per day on board
– Tax & Service
– Airfare, Airport tax, Diving gear, Guide Tip, and personal expenses.
– Dress is casual.
– Clothing should be light.
– Preferably cotton with at least one long sleeved shirt and pants.
– Bathing suit.
– Thongs or sandals and Trekking shoes.
– Bring one light sweater or jacket as it can get cool and windy at night.
– Sunglasses, sunhat.
– Rucksack or day bag
– Rain jacket and small umbrella if possible
– Trousers and long shirt (cotton) for trekking
– Long socks plus extra
– Pocket knife and flash light (torch)
– Mosquito and insect repellent
– Camera plus extra micro chip/memory and battery
– Other personal things and medicine
– For souvenir and other personal expenses, please bring Rupiah( IDR Indonesia Money ).