Our Company Policy:
Please read carefully these Terms and Conditions.
- Booking must be made as far in advance as possible.
- For securing booking must deposit 50% from total amount will payment.
- Second payment deposit 25% must transfer 14 day/2 week before arrival.
- Final payment 25% make on arrival when meet with Lombok Traveling Tours Teams.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is payable at the time of booking. By paying your deposit you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree by to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. A minimum deposit of 50% is required to secure your booking.
- Deposit Automatic loss of 50% non-refundable.
Refund Policy – Cancelled by you
- Automatic loss of 50% non-refundable deposit.
- If notice of a cancelled holiday is received by LOMBOK TRAVELING TOURS & TRAVEL 7 days after booking , we will refund your money less an amount of 25% to cover any bank transfer fees.
- If notice of a cancelled holiday is received by LOMBOK TRAVELING TOURS & TRAVEL 14-21 days after booking, No refund is given.
- If notice of a cancelled holiday is received by LOMBOK TRAVELING TOURS & TRAVEL 30 days after booking, No refund is given.
- If notice of a cancelled holiday by you due to natural disasters, due to weather, due to political situations, airline schedule changes, and force majeure or any other circumstance. LOMBOK TRAVELING TOURS & TRAVEL, No refund is given.
LOMBOK TRAVELING TOURS & TRAVEL is NOT responsible for any bank service charges charged by your local bank/credit card fee. If notice of a cancelled holiday is received by LOMBOK TRAVELING TOURS & TRAVEL between 7-8 days after booking, LOMBOK TRAVELING TOURS & TRAVEL will refund your money less an amount of 25% to cover any bank transfer fees.
Every participant shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. We do not accept responsibility for losses or expenses result.
Conditions of Travel: I understand and agree that travel by its nature implies a standard of comfort, safety, conditions and health, different to your home environment and that these conditions can vary from day to day. By participating in this program I accept the risks with traveling away from home.
We acts as intermediary for transport, carriers, accommodation, restaurant and other component that use during the program, assumes no responsible for any delay, change of schedules, loss, damage, injury, theft, accident, and irregularity. Due to all causes beyond the program, we reserve the right, without penalty, to alter itineraries or program.
Alteration to Program
You understand that the itineraries and activities described are indicative and prepared with due care but they could change at any time for a number of reasons. We will do our utmost to inform you in advance of any such changes. You understand that the itinerary could change due to weather, political situations, airline schedule changes, force majeure or any other circumstance. LOMBOK TRAVELING TOURS & TRAVEL accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment or delays or any other costs you may incur as a result of such a change.
EXCLUSION FROM THE TOUR: The company shall not be responsible for or be liable to any client who commits an illegal or unlawful act in any country visited. He or she may be excluded from the tour, without any refund of the tour fare.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION: It is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits and vaccination and other medical certificates as may be required for the whole of the tour. The company does not accept responsibility for changes in regulations for visas or any particular requirements for visas. The company cannot be held responsible for the failure of the client to obtain the necessary visas.
SPECIAL REQUESTS: Special diet requirements must be advised in writing to the company when the client makes a booking. The company will attempt to provide special meals, however, these cannot always be provided.
UNSUITABILITY OF CLIENT, ETC: If the company considers the client as unsuitable for a tour it may in its absolute discretion cancel such client’s booking or decline to carry the client further if that client causes inconvenience or annoyance to other passengers.
What to bring – Traveler may have their own preferences, but please bear in mind our suggestions below Travel bag, rain coat, suntan lotion, hat, T-Shirt, sandals, comfortable walking/trekking shoes with extra socks, binocular, flash light with extra bulb and batteries, Camera, towels, mosquito/insect repellent, personal medicine, for souvenirs and other personal expenses please bring Rupiah.
PAYMENTS METHOD: Full payment must be received prior to or upon arrival at the first destination point, except for those companies with whom special agreements have been made. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
PAYMENT METHOD :
Then payment method there are two way through Bank Company transfer or by PayPal Transfer following detail :
1. BANK MANDIRI (PERSERO), PT Bank
Bank Name Receiver : Lombok Traveling Tours & Travel
Bank Account : 1610002219322
Bank Name : BANK MANDIRI (PERSERO), PT
Swift Code : BMRIIDJA
Address : Jl. Aa Gde Ngurah, Cakranegara Tim. Kec. Mataram, Kota Mataram, NTB 83231.
Postal code : 83231
2. Bank Central Asia ( BCA ), PT
Bank Nama Receiver : Lombok Traveling Tours & Travel
Bank Account : 0569000507
Bank Name : Bank Central Asia ( BCA ), PT
Swift Code : CENAIDJA
Address : Jln. Pejanggik 67 Mataram, Nusa Tenggara Barat- Kode POS 83231.
Postal code : 83231
3. PAYPAL :
– Our PayPal account : firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE : Payment through PayPal please additional 5% from amount you will transfer for PayPal administration fee. To sign up or learn more, click here: https://www.PayPal.com